Friday, April 4, 2008

Everett and All Her Tricks



Everett seems to be doing everything so fast. At least faster than I'd like. She started crawling at six months, pulling up, scooting around things as she holds on, she got two teeth by five months. It's not fair. I totally find myself telling Rylor to stay at this age forever. I love him being four. He is so much fun, and now I feel myself wanting Everett to stay seven months for at least a few months longer. I wish life worked that way, at least I think I do.

4 comments:

Andrew Minchew said...

i just want you to know that timestravel is risky and dangerous. almost as dangerous as timeshares.
you posted two posts in 4 minutes. thats awesome.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I watched a DVD from a few weeks back at Awaken. There is a pretty embarrassing part of you on there. You need to see it sometime.

Anonymous said...

Hey Glenna! I loved seeing all of your new pictures of Rylor & Everett! I can't believe how big she's gotten! They are both so beautiful--I love their smiles!! We miss you guys so much too. We know that we are where God has called us to be, but we're still so sad to be away from you all. I hope you're doing good--I'll talk to you soon!

Glenna said...

andrew,

i get in the blog mode every now and then. when i'm uploading pictures of the kids I can't stop and i can't ever eliminate. i always want to share so many. i'm like people probably don't care as much as I do. but it is still fun.