Monday, May 12, 2008

Rachel and Neil



This is long overdue. I took their pictures months ago, but today is the day I wanted to post some of them. I saw them on my desktop and thought, I need to share these with my blog friends. Rachel is one of the nicest and just purely a wonderful girl. She grew up in our student ministry and it is a true blessing to be a part of her life and now her engagement. It is a joy to see the man that will be her future husband. I am very happy for the two of them. Their wedding is this summer. I can't wait, it will be beautiful.

2 comments:

Andrew Minchew said...

you've got a knack for good locations. those woods look really cool. just like with susan's photos. its really awesome how you can make an average location look really awesome.

Glenna said...

andrew,

thank you so much. i love your encouragement. and i do love the woods. i'm kind of in a woodsy mood these days.